Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Words Fail


I need to put the blog on indefinite hiatus.

Bereft of freelance gigs for the time being, I'm cranking out anywhere between four and seven articles for various content Web sites every day. The pay per piece is poor, so volume is key.

Either staring down a day of producing 2,000 publishable words by dawn's early light or mentally panting from the effort of having typed out 2,000 words as the sky turns reddish-orange from the sun's set, I am finding it impossible to muster the energy to type for fun and no profit.

I will eventually resume this project, edifying you at some future time on the wonderments of The Wonder Stuff and warning you away from Wilco.

Thank you for reading. Hope to be back soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll miss your blog while it's gone. Here's hoping you're back to writing for fun VERY soon.
Sue

Ellen Clair Lamb said...

Ditto. Because I will need to differ with you about Wilco.

My word verification is "hookey," which seems a little too appropriate...