Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Sometimes, I Wonder if I've Been Into That Candy


I will resume regular posting either Friday or Saturday. The past two weeks have been conumed by work and a wedding. Congratulations, James & Sara! Somebody e-mail me some pictures, and I'll blog about that happy event, too.

For the time being, ponder this news item about lead-laced candy, as I have been doing since early this morning.

Mostly what I've been wondering is this: "If state and federal health officials succeed in getting all of the leaded candy off the market, won't kids have to start drinking STP to silence the knocking and pinging in their brains? Is this all just another conspiracy involving Big Oil?"
What's got you ruminating? Feel free to share your personal posers below. The more assinine your cosmic questions, the more likely I am to have a spittle-flecked, yet suprisingly plausible, answer.

No comments: