Thursday, October 23, 2008

Post This


Once again, I haven't been posting because I'm staring down the barrel of multiple deadlines.

This makes me wonder how other people--especially writers and editors--manage to keep up with almost daily blog posting schedules. Do those folks have a 25th hour I don't? Seeing as how I get out of bed at 4 am most mornings and have to compile two e-mail newsletters by 10 am, I know for dang sure that no extra time is to be found in the earliest hours of the day.


Or maybe the problem is me. I could just be typing articles and copyediting manuscripts slowly.

Whatever the explanation, I'm unlikely to have time for doing a substantive post until some time next week. Thanks for visiting to see nothing much. And thanks, as always, for your patience.

No comments: