Wednesday, April 30, 2008

When an Idea's Not Half-Bad ...

I'm still here. I'm still very busy. I rea;ized that when you move into your own place with few of the essentials because you plan on buying them new, you wind up purchasing many Rubbermaid trashcans.

I'm still chuckling over local Tidewater talk radio host Tony Macrini's suggestion from this morning that the ultimate dream presidential ticket for 2008 is Rev. Jeremiah Wright and Pat Buchanan. As Macrini said, that'd have to be one huge tent to fit in the far-left and far-right wing.

I hope to get my next real post up Saturday or Sunday. Thanks for your patience.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Vote for CTHULHU! Genius! Why didn't I think of that? I mean, if we're heading for the apocalypse that seems to be rapidly approaching, we might as well go whole hog....Excuse me, there are 4 guys on horseback at the door....