Thursday, November 29, 2007

Blog on Break


The blog will desist until the flogging commences. Or something that means I'll be suspending my dropping of the science until my schedule normalizes. That will be next Monday.

Faced with the Bob Segerian dilemma of deadlines and commitments, what to leave in, what to leave out, I determined that the blog was the thing that had to give. Just to give you an idea of the kind of week this has been and will continue to be, even though I'll be traveling to and through points north this weekend, I will still have to find time to crank out an article for a client before start of business Monday. I'm not complaining. I'm just saying this is no way to be working as my own boss.


I will make that deadline, though. I'm hot like that.

Apropos of something: Go Navy! Beat Army!

Be sure to tune in next week to read about how I utterly failed to hit the not NaNoWriMo target of 50,000 words blogged in the month of November and how that was really the point of my word counting all along. Plus, all The Call all the time!

No comments: