Monday, November 26, 2007

Say It's Your Birthday?


It's my birthday, too!

We're gonna have a good time.

November 26 is when all the cool kids get borned. Happinesses to my sisters Peggy and Susan, my nephew Chris, and the unmatchable Mr. Robert Goulet (R.I.P.).

Astrology.com gives this advice to Sagitarians today:

As much as you may want to hurl a drink in their face, try not to let the arrogance of someone else put you in a sour mood. There are way too many knuckleheads in this world to live life any other way. After all, if you let every jerk affect your mood, you would never be able to relax. Lately there have been an unpleasantly high number of negative-minded people around you, but luckily that is all about to change soon. So just Zen them out and focus on the people who add joy to your life.

Tina Turner, born Nov. 26, 1941, has been known to throw a drink or two in her time. Bob would never lose his cool like that, and he enjoyed his beverage to much to waste it. Be a Bob.

2 comments:

Ellen Clair Lamb said...

Happy birthday, Ed! I did not know it was also Robert Goulet's birthday ... that's pretty cool.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday (one day late), my friend. I'll hoist a pint for you at my next opportunity (aka as soon as I can get out of here).